Job description / Role
Conexus Medstaff are a leading healthcare employer with access to over 200 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States. We specialize in employing international nurses from across the world to work in the U.S.
Conexus Medstaff sponsors and provides our nurses, and their families, with care and support from the very beginning of their career adventure in the U.S. It is our passion to find great nurses great jobs in the USA, allowing them to grow in their career and to experience a life of limitless opportunities and adventure in the U.S.
We are currently employing international registered nurses to work at our facilities in North Carolina and Tennessee, as well as other locations across the U.S.
• Free visa and immigration processing (TN and EB-3) We will never ask you for a fee!
• Free mobilization to your new state in the USA.
• First 30 days accomodation in your new home paid for by us.
• 1,000 USD deployment bonus when you arrive to work with us in the USA.
• We are family friendly – the more, the merrier!
• Contract in just one hospital. We don’t expect you to move around.
• 12 week Orientation at your new workplace.
• Continued learning support through our US Ready program.
• Insurance provided
• Paid time off
• Pension plan
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care through skilful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with facility or department policies and procedures. The Registered Nurse provides patient care that is appropriate to the age and development level of the assigned patient and will assist in maintaining a safe work environment and perform all related job responsibilities in a safe manner.
Education and other requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree (BSN) from an accredited Nursing program
• 3 – 5 years of acute care hospital experience
• Currently working in an acute care setting
• Willing to relocate to the USA to work as a registered nurse in a U.S. hospital or long-term care facility.
About the Company
We are Conexus Medstaff and we are dedicated to helping international Registered Nurses and international healthcare professionals achieve their dream of working in the USA, where there is estimated to be 21 million jobs in the healthcare field by 2020.
We are much more than just a recruiter, covering all aspects of the immigration and licensing process as well as educational, training and local support on assignment. Our mission is to place the world’s best Registered Nurses, Allied Health professionals and International USA Graduates in to the finest hospitals across the USA. With access to over 90 of America’s finest hospitals across 20+ states, and a high referral rate, you can be sure that we will not only find the right work place for you but also the perfect place for you to call home as you embark on your American adventure.
With our extensive benefits put together with international healthcare professionals in mind and the Conexus Medstaff model of matching our healthcare professionals with their new workplace in the USA, let us help you achieve your American Dream.